Personal Injury Attorney
For almost a decade, Attorney Ben Parsons has demonstrated a unique ability to serve his clients by providing incredible results through dedication and compassion. Ben is a strong advocate for his injured clients and is truly passionate about helping them in their time of need. Personal injury law is the perfect area to put into practice Ben's deep convictions about being a voice for the voiceless and navigating his clients through troubling and difficult times.
A third-generation attorney, and the son of Liberian immigrants, Ben dedicates his practice exclusively to representing victims that have experienced catastrophic injuries including permanent brain damage and other physical bodily injuries that resulted from trucking and auto accidents, medical negligence, and premises liability.
Ben is a former partner at a well-known mid-sized law firm in the State of Texas where Ben was the first African American male to be elected as a partner in the law firm's 52-year history. At this firm, Ben managed asset recovery portfolios that ranged from $1 million dollars to $5 million dollars per year. Ben also managed a high volume of court dockets that were litigated in Tarrant County, Dallas County, and Kaufman County.
Ben has experience in personal injury cases ranging from serious auto-accidents to catastrophic accidents that led to traumatic brain injuries. Ben has helped recover large personal injury settlements for personal injury clients ranging from $100,000 to over $20,000,000.
In his spare time, Ben loves to attend church, read, exercise, play golf, attend sporting events, and travel with his 8-year old son.
- 2015, Texas
- University of Tulsa, J.D., 2013
- University of North Texas, B.A., 2010
Designation and Professional Memberships
- State Bar of Texas – Member
- JL Turner Legal Association – Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association – Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO) - Fellow
- The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) - Alumni
Civic, Charitable, Political Involvement
- United Way Arlington Steering Committee (former)
- Friends & Foundation of the Arlington Public Library (former)
- Chisholm Trail Education Foundation (former)
- Arlington AWARE Foundation (former)
- Forney Chamber of Commerce (former)
- Colleyville Chamber of Commerce (former)
- Leadership Colleyville Class of 2020
- Grapevine Chamber of Commerce